The ASPC would like to acknowledge the following companies for their support of the American Society for Preventive Cardiology's overall mission and goals for 2017. They are honored as Industry Council Members:
Amarin Pharma, Inc.
Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Pfizer Merck Alliance
How to Join?
Elevate Your Involvement
By joining the ASPC Industry Council, you will receive multiple benefits and touch points with members including enhanced positioning and recognition, leadership access and networking, first option for collaborative research and survey projects and valuable complimentary marketing opportunities. However, more so, you will have a chance to be a part of a grassroots organization for healthcare professionals who have a dedicated interest in the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans. So it's important for everyone to remember this fact: The best way to beat heart disease is to prevent it. Join the American Society of Preventive Cardiology Industry Council and help us win this battle.
Establishment of ASPC Industry Council
- Annual Fee: $5,000
- Industry Council members are recognized for having a vested interest in the field of preventive cardiology
- ASPC and the Council will expand the dialogue on emerging issues of shared concern, strengthen the field, and improve the delivery of patient care
- Allows for collaborative relationships with Industry
Industry Council Benefits
- Two complimentary registrations for the ASPC Annual Meeting for corporate staff
- Participation in Industry Council Events at the ASPC Congress
- Opportunity for individual focus meetings with ASPC Leadership
- Recognition on ASPC website and meeting signage, etc.
To learn more about ASPC Industry Council dues and how you can become a member please contact Vivian Grifantini at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-309-6226.