If your work lies within the boundaries of preventive cardiology, ASPC membership is a powerful way to improve your scope of activity and further your career objectives.
- Gain access to national and international experts in numerous areas related to the prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Attend CE/CME-accredited educational progams offered or endorsed by ASPC
- Access enduring educational materials on www.aspconline.org
- Complimentary online subscription to the ASPC’s journal, The American Journal of Preventive Cardiology
- Take advantage of guidelines and resources for cardiovascular disease prevention
- Participate in the ASPC online Member Resource Network of speakers, researchers, practitioners and industry scientists.
- Access to ASPC’s quarterly e-newsletter Prevention Connection
- Access to ASPC’s private, online Community, through which members can discuss topics related to clinical practice (articles/research, evidence based medicine, cases, tips and tricks), the business of medicine (practice management, healthcare policy), ASPC-related news (meeting updates, announcements), and any other topic related to preventive cardiology – DocMatter partnership
- Access to ASPC’s partnership with INTERVENT International to provide its members and their patients free access to INTERVENT’s evidence-based, personalized, online/digital, educational resources and content.