Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans. The best way to beat heart disease is to prevent it.
Our corporate partners help ASPC achieve the following goals:
- Disseminate high-quality education to those interested in prevention
- Expand the dialogue on emerging issues of shared concern
- Strengthen the field of preventive cardiology
- Develop expertise in cardiovascular health
- Promote national leadership in cardiovascular health
- Improve quality of life for those at risk of heart attack and stroke
- Reduce disability and death from cardiovascular disease
To learn more about the benefits of becoming an ASPC Corporate Partner, download our benefits sheet.
To become an ASPC Corporate Partner please contact Stacy Manthos, Executive Director.