Second Annual American Society for Preventive Cardiology Southeastern Conference
Cardiovascular Disease Prevention for Women
In Collaboration with Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Friday, July 12, 2013 and Saturday, July 13, 2013
Boca Raton Resort & Club | Boca Raton, Florida
Join us for a 1 ½ day symposium that will focus on cardiovascular disease prevention and treatment strategies for women. This CME/CE accredited
conference will provide attendees with practical approaches on how to appropriately assess, manage and treat your female patient with cardiovascular disease issues.
Conference Topics Include:
- Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes Mellitus, and Cardiovascular Disease: Reducing a Woman's Risks
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia-Identification and Management-Caution: Women Can be More Difficult to Identify
- Assessment of the Intermediate Risk Woman-Biomarkers and Imaging are Now Fair Game
- Chest Pain or Angina: Investigation, Diagnosis, and Therapy-A Woman's Heart Cannot be Measured Like a Man's
- Atrial Fibrillation in Women-More Common and More Dangerous: So Beware
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy-A Woman's Broken Heart
- Optimal Diet and Exercise Regimen, is there a Woman's Panacea?
- Assessment of your Women Patients-Their History and & Physical Should be Different
To view the full agenda please click here.